The Technology and Education Center staff are excited to begin a new series of workshops in Snap Circuits™ Electronics Workshops.
- A Snap Circuits™ workshop takes place on Saturday, February 9 at 10.30 am. Children age 8 years and up to adults are welcome to this hands on and fun experience in understanding and building working electronic circuits.
- Take a look at our March calendar to sign up for Snap Circuits™ workshops created especially for children ages 8-12 (March 26 at 2pm) and 13-17 years (March 14 at 4pm).
- We will also present Snap Circuits™ Workshop for the whole family on Saturday, March 2 at 10 am and Saturday, March 23 at 10 am.
And if that wasn’t exciting enough, imagine yourself drawing and designing your very own three-dimensional objects using an easy to use modeling software. Watch our 3D printer featuring the MakerBot Replicator 2 in action as it builds an object layer by layer. A new series of workshops in 3D Printing is less than a month away.
- A 3D Printing Workshop for adults, takes place on Saturday, February 23 at 10.30am, Saturday, March 2 and Saturday March 23 at 11.30 am.
- Parents will be glad to know that we have a teens 3D Printing Workshop scheduled for Tuesday, March 12 at 4pm and one for kids on Thursday, March 28 at 2pm. .
Don’t miss out on these exciting events. You, too, could have a picture of our MakerBot Replicator 2 3D Printer on your Facebook page! Spaces are limited, so reserve your place today!