Explore the worlds of flight, construction and driver education by attending one of our classes. Access these interactive simulators for an out-of-this-world experience.
- Triple Screen Flight Simulator (three Wide-angle Displays with Panoramic Outside View, Touch Screen Cockpit Display, Surround Sound, Controls
- Cockpit Driving Simulator (3 Wide-angle Displays, Seatbelt, Steering Components)
- Hydraulic Excavator (Vibration System, Dual Console Platform with controls)
- Forklift Simulator
- Two LCD/DLP Projectors
- Two White Electric Projection Screens
- Four Ceiling Speakers
- Commercial Power Amplifier
Request a Simulator
OCLS Resident Library Cardholders with Melrose Center access credentials can submit a request online for a simulator. You can request up to two hours of usage per day. Fees may apply. If you do not have access credentials, please visit How to Access the Melrose Center for more information.
*Out-of-District Melrose cardholders must call or visit the Melrose Center to request a simulator.
How to Request a Simulator:
- Select the simulator you would like to request from the left sidebar under Melrose Center.
- Select a two-hour block of time and click the Continue button.
- Enter your Library Card Number and Last Name. Click the Continue button and complete all fields.
- At Select a cost classification, please note:
If you have an OCLS Resident Library Card and it is your first request of the day for the selected simulator, choose Resident Card (free). If you are making additional requests for the same simulator on the same day, choose Resident Card (pay) for each additional request.
- Click the Verify Request button and review request details. To make changes to the request, click the browser’s back button.
- Click the Submit Request button to complete and send your request.
- You will receive two emails; a confirmation email and a status update email stating whether your request was approved or denied.