Come visit the Melrose Center’s State of the Art Sewing Studio featuring:
- Singer HD6380M Sewing Machines (Heavy Duty with extension table)
- Husqvarna Viking 250S Sergers
- Singer Profinish 14CG754 Sergers
- Brother Pacesetter Coverstitch 2340CV machines
- Cricut Maker and Cricut Maker 3 cutting machines
- Heat Press machine
- Irons and ironing boards
- Rowenta Compact Valet 2500W Steam Iron
- Large cutting tables
- A variety of sewing notions, accessories, and tools
- Highly trained instructors with 60+ years of combined skills and experience in fiber arts
Come register now for Introduction to the Sewing Machine.
- Ages 11 and up are welcome to attend our tweens and teens sewing camps offered in the summer with completed Sewing Lab Waiver by legal parent or guardian.
- 13-Adult with completed Sewing Lab Waiver by legal parent or guardian, 11-12 with supervising adult and completed Sewing Lab Waiver by legal parent or guardian.
- Adults any age are welcome.
- Sewing Open Labs are available for customers to use the equipment on select days. Customers must provide their own materials.
Our other Offerings Include:
- Crochet classes are available in person and online
- Loom knitting classes are available online
- Knitting classes offered in person