March 28, 2014 was declared Arduino Day and there was a global celebration held. This year, we’d like to participate and host an event at the Melrose Center. If you are working on an Arduino project, or you are thinking of making an Arduino project, bring it to the Melrose Center on March 28!
Here are some videos from last year:
Saturday, March 28, 2015
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Melrose Center at the Orlando Public Library
101 E. Central Blvd. Orlando, FL 32801
- Tech Central will be used to showcase products and projects made by Orlando residents.
- The Interactive Media Wall will be used to display livestreams from other Makerspaces around the world.
- Arduino classes will be held at the Melrose Center.
- We will record anyone who would like to talk about their project for the Melrose livestream.
» JOIN THE SHOWCASE
If you’d like to showcase an item, please send an email by March 14 to email@example.com.
We need the following information:
- Your name
- The name of your project
- A short description about your project (please include estimated size: I need a table, half a table, two tables, etc)
- If you need access to the loading dock
- If you would like to be recorded
- Name: Ade Ogunniyi
- Project: Piano Hands
- Description: A glove that helps people who tap their fingers annoy others. Each finger taps a different note and you can play songs while you wait impatiently for stuff. (It’s just a glove, I only need half a table)
- I do not need access to the loading dock
- Sure, you can record me