The Technology and Education Center staff are excited to begin a new series of workshops in Snap Circuits™ Electronics Workshops.
- A Snap Circuits™ workshop takes place on Saturday, February 9 at 10.30 am. Children age 8 years and up to adults are welcome to this hands on and fun experience in understanding and building working electronic circuits.
- Take a look at our March calendar to sign up for Snap Circuits™ workshops created especially for children ages 8-12 (March 26 at 2pm) and 13-17 years (March 14 at 4pm).
- We will also present Snap Circuits™ Workshop for the whole family on Saturday, March 2 at 10 am and Saturday, March 23 at 10 am.
And if that wasn’t exciting enough, imagine yourself drawing and designing your very own three-dimensional objects using an easy to use modeling software. Watch our 3D printer featuring the MakerBot Replicator 2 in action as it builds an object layer by layer. A new series of workshops in 3D Printing is less than a month away.
- A 3D Printing Workshop for adults, takes place on Saturday, February 23 at 10.30am, Saturday, March 2 and Saturday March 23 at 11.30 am.
- Parents will be glad to know that we have a teens 3D Printing Workshop scheduled for Tuesday, March 12 at 4pm and one for kids on Thursday, March 28 at 2pm. .
Don’t miss out on these exciting events. You, too, could have a picture of our MakerBot Replicator 2 3D Printer on your Facebook page! Spaces are limited, so reserve your place today!
2 thoughts on “Snap Circuits™ and 3D Printing: The wait is almost over!!”
YOU HAVE LINKS TO RESERVE SPACE BUT IT DOES NOT GO TO ANY REMOTELY ABOUT THAT. YOU HAVE A LOT OF Computer Class List
BUT NONE ARE ABOUT THE 3D PRINTING, SO HELP PLEASE
Hi John, we appreciate your visit and interest in the 3D Design and Printing Workshop. To reserve your place, please visit this page. Thanks again!